Drop off and Pick up:
Drop-off and Pick-up is at 9:30 and 3:00pm. Please back your vehicle into the designated areas.
Only send healthy students with no signs of illness. Please assess your child’s wellness prior to arrival.
What to bring:
Please bring the following items each day; a backpack, lunch, snack, water bottle, change of shoes/boots, additional clothes such as: pants/gloves/hat/socks. Wear layers!
Totem will provide ALL materials needed for our activities.
Tuition is due prior to the first class of each month or first camp. Tuition is based on sessions. Some months vary on the number classes-payments do not vary. Once a session begins you are responsible for payments for the entire session. Unless notification is received, your child will automatically be enrolled for all three sessions. There is a tuition discount when payment is made by session fee. You may submit payments by check payable to; Totem, cash or PayPal through our website: totempreschool.co I am able to provide invoices for childcare flex fund reimbursement.
Preferred communication through email or text; email@example.com 206-890-3849
Please communicate if your kiddos will be late, picked up early or absent. Our plans/preparation include all our students. I will not be available to answer calls during class times as I will be focusing all my attention on the class. Feel free to leave a text message, I will respond after class unless it is an emergency.
Dates to Remember:
- Fall Session 2022: September 8th-December 16th No school November 24-25th
- Winter Session 2023: January 26th-February 24th
- Spring Session 2023: March 2nd-June 16th No School May 25-26th
- Fall Session 2023: Fridays, September 8th-December 15th, 2023 No class Nov 24th (14 classes)
- Spring Session 2024: Fridays, February 23rd-June 14th 2024 (17 classes)
- Fall and Spring session: $275/month. $500/month for 2 siblings
- Fall Session: $1000
- Winter Session: $325 (5 weeks)
- Spring Session: $1000
- Fall Session: $900/session or $250/month-4 monthly payments to be made 9/1, 10/1, 11/1, 12/1
- Spring Session: $1100/session or $300/month-4 monthly payments to be made on 2/1, 3/1, 4/1, 5/1
Totem Outdoor School “The Plan”
Totem’s programs are ACTIVE. Plan on a tired/dirty child at pick up J
We are outside most of the day, regardless of weather.
Our learning style is through actively using our 5 senses and Inquisitive Science-thinking, asking-researching/answering questions.
We will spend our day in the old growth forest, the wetland and greenhouse/garden.
Our programs cover; forestry, botany, ecology, biology, horticulture, geology, zoology and meteorology
Example of a class/camp:
- Group up for planning, questions and review/follow up
- 5-Sense Game
- Lunch/Mystery bag
- Outside game
|Group #1 5/6 YO||Group #2 7+ YO|
|10:30-11:00||Old Growth||Old Growth|